Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well, it is now the end of our Month of Positivity

I hope thirty-one days is long enough for you all to have formed good habits in how you consider yourself as a writer.

No doubt there will be days ahead when you question why you are doing what you are doing but I hope the past month has been enough to encourage you to always look beyond those few moments to rediscover the joy and pleasure in what you do because the truth is that you did not choose to be a writer, writing chose you.

So remember, when someone asks you what you do, like Oscar Wilde, you have nothing to declare but your genius.


I *am* a great Writer.
I am a *great* writer.
I am a great *writer*.

And they are all true, so don’t let anybody tell you otherwise, most especially yourself.

Cheers and happy writing
Alison

No comments:

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.