Saturday, October 9, 2010

Changes

After a little think, I (we) decided to close down the website and transfer the pages to this blog. And viola! Here the pages are. There are new tabs on Latest Releases and Upcoming Releases, the Bootcampers, and Our Web Hang Outs.

The Regular Posts tab features Mission Reports by Roseanne, What We Are Reading posts, and Data Files. I'm working on getting Fiona's Wednesday Words of Wisdom up there too. :)) So stay tuned.

The website has only photos on it now - and I'm thinking of the best way to handle photos. So for now they stay where they are.


Hope you like the new look.





2 comments:

Fiona G said...

Eleni

I love the new look, and putting it all in one place makes perfect sense. Thanks for all your great work.

Eleni Konstantine said...

Glad you like it Fi. :)) And it's my pleasure.

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.