The RWAustralia annual conference is on again in August and this year its being held at the fabulous Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach. So, to get everyone in the mood, I thought I'd find some great things to do in and around Coogee.
1. Attend the Australian Romance Readers Association Romance Author signing, on Friday August 13th from 4-6.30pm, at the Crowne Plaza Coogee.
2. Visit the Bali Memorial Sculpture at Dolphin Point, Dunningham Reserve, Coogee Beach for some quiet contemplation.
3. Run along Coogee Beach. For the really fit, the City2Surf run is on August 15th, and finishes at Bondi, just 3km from the conference venue. An early start, but you'd be back in time for morning tea.
4. Go walking along the coast and experience the best views and breathe in the invigorating salt air. For maps and information visit www.walkingcoastalsydney.com.au.
5. Visit the many cafes and eateries along Coogee Bay Road. There's something for everyone and all so close to the conference venue.
So there you have it, five of the best experiences Coogee has to offer. Enjoy.