Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bootcamper Data File: Eleni Konstantine

Name: Eleni Konstantine



Writes: Fantasy & Paranormal fiction with romantic elements

Call sign: (ie nickname)  Friends call me Helz or Legend
(am looking at you Dana!)

Current mood: Looking forward to Club Booty, RWAus conference, and BootiCon!!

Reading: 


Inspiration: 
Judy Blume, Roald Dahl, David Eddings, Jennifer Roberson, Diana Gabaldon, my Bootcamper and RWAus writing buddies, Joss Whedon (a Legend!), programs with the word STAR in them ;)) 

Web hang outs: Gosh, there's a few. Here of course
.
Eleni's Taverna, Eleni's Library (links to my reading collections), Twitter, SARA, the RWAus blog, and of course I go visiting.
Favourite food when writing: Well I wish I could be original but it has to be chocolate! 

Music listening to:  Yngwie Malmsteen

Watching: Have been re-watching the Harry Potter films. Up to
The Order of the Phoenix. Can't wait for Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows to be released.

Working on: getting ready for the conference and new story - Beyond World - to work at BootiCon.

Quote: "I'm sorry, the position of annoying talking animal has already been filled." - Donkey, Shrek 2


Sorry this data file is late.....
Also there will be no Data file or What We Are Reading in August. We'll be too busy having fun at the conference!

2 comments:

Jenn J McLeod - Australia's small town storyteller said...

Wow! these are great. How come I've miised them until now. Great to see you (wish I could see the blue font though :)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hey Jenn. Good to see you here. Thanks for letting me know re the blue font. I haven't had a chance to go through past posts as I've recently updated the look of the blog :)

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.