Monday, February 1, 2010

What we are reading....Eleni

It's been awhile since I wrote about what I've been reading. I've actually started up my own blog on reading called Eleni's Library. Here I talk about some books and the reading challenges that I undertake.

You can read my wrap of my January reads including our own Nikki's Lights, Camera...Kiss The Boss here. But here's a look at these reads in visual form:










And my current reads are:





Yes I do have a range of  tastes indeed *g* But now matter how fast I read there's always more fabulous books to put on the TBR pile. And that's a good thing. Though ATM, I seem to like variety - that is reading more than one book at a time. I don't get confused with the stories as they all have their own voices. And also I have them in categories - LOL - that's the librarian in me coming out.

Author of the moment - Keri Arthur
Writing Craft book - Heart & Craft
Category book - Executive Mother-to-Be
Reward book - Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer
TBR pile book - Quest
Library book - Lover Avenged
LUNA book - Walking Dead 

My aim is to beat my 70 books read last year.  (Oh that is Harlequin Challenge word count which has books = 50K, so the shorter ones have to make up 50Ks and be considered one book.) 

I'd be interesting in seeing how I go with a normal word count and the Harlequin one. 

What are you reading at the moment? 

No comments:

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.