Friday, December 11, 2009

Mission Report - Tracey and Alison

Yah, I did it. Found my way home from bootcamp Spain. Don't ask. This is the second time I'm doing this within a few minutes. I thought I pressed the right button, but it's gone, gobbled up by cyber space. So, take two.

I have news, good news. Two of our members have finaled in competitions run my RWA.

Tracey Turner is a finalist in the Selling Synopsis with her Sweet Romance. Her entry is on its way to Ethan Ellenberg. Congratulations, Tracey, we're thrilled for you. Goes to show, determination always pays off.

Alison Leake finaled in the STALI with her Fantasy Romance. Her entry is going to Rose Hillard at St Martin's press in New York. Woohoo Alison.

As soon as I hear news, I'll post it here.

At conference a few bootcampers pitched their work to editors and agents. Although no-one received a request for a full, the comments received were encouraging. These woman are tirelessly working toward improving their craft. And they will achieve their dream.

Until next time.

Remember. Bootcampers Rock.

No comments:

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.