Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Romance Writers of Australia conference - coming soon


Next month will be the Romance Writers of Australia annual conference being held in Brisbane. So it's going to be a busy few weeks for those of us going, what with getting organised, and some of us working on pitches. Eeek it's next month. I better get into gear!

And for me personally it's a chance to meet the Bootcampers in person. I am the only one of the group who hasn't met the others (not having been able to get to the conference last year, nor Boot-i-Con). Yes, sad I know. But it will be rectified soon. Happy face!!

Alas, I will not meet everyone (sad face again) and hopefully one day all the 101ers can be in the same room together. That would be so cool. So to those going, looking forward to seeing you at the conference. For those who are not able to make it, I hope you have a great Claytons Conference, and hope to meet you next time. Fingers crossed!!

~Eleni

No comments:

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.