Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally....a post!


Ok, so I haven't been great at keeping this blog up to date. In fact it I have done a rotten job. But life gets in the way folks, so what can I say, sorry (and that goes to my fellow Bootcampers as well).  So am getting back to butt kicking action (well let's hope!)



What's happening with the 101 Bootcampers?
  • Well Alison, Dana, and Nikki have been all busy organising the next round of Bootcamps for the Romance Writers of Australia. The Bootcamp 109 (for beginners) and the Bootcamp 209 (intermediate). And they and Rachel have worked really hard to bring a great program for everyone. I'm sure the participants are going to love it.
  • Nikki, Rachel and Melissa are busy working on their books.
  • Nikki and I have finalled in the Great Expectations contest run by the North Texas Romance Writers of America contest (in different categories).  Yay us!
  • Tracey and Alison are busy with competition entries.
  • Anne has done a great job at becoming our new chat mum and we've had a great chat on dialogue. (I love our chats!)

And everyone is busy working on their manuscripts.

So that's us, what have you been up to?
~Eleni

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(What have I been busy doing?) Writing, writing, writing!
Congratulations on the Great Expectations! Way to go Nikki and Eleni!!! Woooohoooooo!!! Dana

Eleni Konstantine said...

Thanks Dana !!!! I love that about our group - we genuinely are so happy for the good news each other. It's so uplifting. :)

Anonymous said...

Bootcamp rocks!!! Dana

Eleni Konstantine said...

Hell yeah!!!

The Bootcamper image is designed by Nikki Logan.
All Rights Reserved.